Last year I learned that I can invest a certain amount of time in a specific set of things. Spreading it too thin may take me nowhere. Based on these learnings I’ll try to be more directed and see how it goes.
- Full ironman (140.6 miles). Last year I did half the distance. For this year I hope to do the full distance. I learned quite a lot about training, physiology, sport, and the event. I even got the equipment. I believe that I’m in a place where I can make it happen, especially because I already built a strong foundation.
- Finish my main PhD paper. I really hope to submit and get accepted my main paper from my PhD. That should be no more than a few evenings.
- Visit Uluru (that should be a weekend).
- Invest a couple of evenings a week in writing blog posts with the goal of becoming a reference in bioinformatics.
- Do paragliding (that should be a day).
Happy new year! Be ready for the adventure and happy 🙂